Friday, March 17, 2017
LEA Members are invited to order tickets for Hersheypark and Kings Dominion. Special LEA Member pricing is available for the regular 2017 season. Please complete the form below for Hersheypark tickets. If interested in Kings Dominion tickets, please follow the link to register and purchase tickets,
Tickets available while supplies last.
Posted by LEA at 1:09 PM
Friday, February 17, 2017
LEA Members are invited to serve as delegates for the
2017 NEA Convention in Boston, MA
Please complete the link below to be placed on the ballot.
Attendance is required for the entire event from June 29th through July 6th, 2017.
To learn more about the NEA Convention check this out http://ra.nea.org/delegate-resources/
Posted by LEA at 4:46 PM
Thursday, January 5, 2017
Can't attend and want to keep up-to-date then Become a VEA Cyberlobbyist
Would you like to meet the politicians who make the decisions about your paycheck, class size, and testing? Find out how VEA works for you in Richmond.
Plan to join your colleagues in Richmond on Monday, January 23.
- LEA Members who wish to attend will be given LEA Association Leave for the day; if needed.
- The day begins at 8 a.m. in Richmond with an orientation by VEA.
- LEA will cover some mileage expense--we urge you to carpool.
- This is a day trip. Hotel costs are not reimbursed by LEA.
We hope to meet with Senator Wexton, Senator Black, Delegate Bell, Delegate Greason, Delegate LaRock, Delegate Minchew. Details are still being finalized.
Sign up now! DEADLINE TUESDAY, JANUARY 10th.
Posted by LEA at 12:11 PM
Monday, December 19, 2016
Wednesday, December 14, 2016
Association Reps were asked about hot button issues at their schools. Copiers were identified as an issue. In response the Loudoun Education Association developed a survey to assess the depth of the problem and to identify concerns.
Surveys were sent to Association Reps at approximately 80 schools consisting of 130 AR’s. There were 65 responses to the survey.
- Principals should not limit paper or access to paper. Conservation can certainly be encouraged.
- Timely copier repair must be a top priority.
- Identify and Replace failing equipment.
- Promote/Create a central copy center.
Results & Comments
Posted by LEA at 3:03 PM