Thursday, April 7, 2011

LCPS Budget Reconcilation Messages


Message to Dr. Hatrick (edgar.hatrick@lcps.org)


Dr. Hatrick,


The recent years of frozen salaries have been difficult for all LCPS employees. Given that fact, I want to express my appreciation of and support for your recommended budget reconciliation which retains the 3% COLA for all school employees, and ensures that class size limits will not increase for the coming school year.


Sincerely,


NAME

WORKSITE


Message to School Board Members (lcsb@lcps.org)


As an employee of LCPS who has endured the hardships related to the recent years of frozen salaries, I write to you asking for your support of Dr. Hatrick's budget reconciliation recommendation. Maintaining the critical components of the 3% COLA for all employees, and holding class size limits at current levels are so important to me. I urge your support of these items when you act on the budget next Wednesday.


Sncerely,


NAME

WORKSITE